Clinical Genomics - CSM at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Operations Manufacturing
Duration: 3-6 months
Senior NGS Development Manager with the Advanced Molecular Pathology team covering the GeneReader Sample to Insight Workflow, QIAseq Targeted UNGS Panels, and PHC products.
The NGS Development Manager is further active in co-developing and conducting specific sales and business growth supporting initiatives which include but not limited to the following:
- Seminars as part of assisting and supporting the sales process.
- Training (internal and external).
- Organizing, implementing and managing road shows, user group meetings and workshops.
- Workflow solution consultative selling such as preparing and presenting tailored workflow studies to relevant external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful capital and technical sales experience: instrumentation, integrated workflows, reagents, assay, and informatics.
- BA or equivalent experience in molecular biology or genomics including wet-lab practice.
- Experience with Next Generation Sequencing technologies and applications.
- Clinical and /or translational sales experience.
- Well-developed professional and strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts through networking at all levels of the customer organization.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal skills including strong public speaking experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fast, self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple tasks in a result-orientated commercial environment.
- Experience with and/or certified in regulatory environments such as CE-IVD, CLIA, HIPAA, Safe-Harbor, ACGS, or other Global human genetics regulation is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Ability to work efficiently in teams and autonomously.
- Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks and/or projects.
- Willingness to travel (50 - 70%).
Are you excited about the potential of personalized medicine* Do you believe Next Generation Sequencing can transform patient care*
If so, apply now. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and revolutionize healthcare.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.