(Senior) Global Product Manager NGS at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Engineering
- Develop and achieve the revenue budget for Next Generation Sequencing Instruments, Consumables and Software (GeneReader Portfolio).
- Actively support sales in order to reach budget.
- Develop and implement marketing and launch plans in collaboration with regional, monitor and coordinate the implementation of activities according to plan.
- Assess market demands and user needs and develop market entry strategies for new products.
- Work in interdisciplinary project teams towards the development and launch of new products.
- Manage product launches including training of trainers and toolbox for training, work with Marketing Centers of Excellence to produce marketing and technical literature on time and in budget.
- Product Maintenance: ongoing care and support of product line, including monitoring customer satisfaction, competitor activity, new customer needs and sales support materials, product changes.
- Previous experience with next generation sequencing technology is mandatory, scientific degree, PhD and/or MBA degree is a plus.
- Min. of 3 years (senior: 5 yrs) working experience in Sales or Marketing in the Life Science/IVD industry.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English, good knowledge of a second language is a plus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage both, complex personal tasks and team work.
- Experienced in time and project management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.