Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Internships
Duration: 3-6 months
Strategic and operational Leadership:
Partner with NA + LATAM Commercial Operations Team to develop and lead the execution of the long term business strategy through providing on-going financial advices. Provide overall governance and participate in decision making on key initiatives, projects and plans.
- Lead the development of robust and successful business proposals/plan and strategic partnerships. Provide commercial thinking and advices on investments and partnership opportunities through financial modelling, risk analysis, market condition assessment, and provide business with strategic and commercial recommendations.
- Translate strategy into operational goals and objectives, identify necessary resources (people & capital) on high priority opportunities, and ensure the achievement of superior execution of plans.
- Analyze complex financial and organizational situations and business trends, develop and recommend independent business options, contribute to management decisions on strategy development.
- Develop solutions and contingency plans to assist critical decision making to meet financial commitments and targets.
- Identifies and leads the commercial initiatives to meet current and future operational demands, focusing on maximizing cash flow and delivering operational efficiencies.
Execution of strategy and business plan:
As the owner of all financial related processes, to partner with Commercial Leadership to actively take a leadership role to drive the business performance results, and to manage the business operation strategically.
- Lead the development of 5 years business plan, budget, forecast, quarterly business review.
- Liaise and support other business units to prepare and report performance tracking enablers.
- Understands the business drivers and metrics and provides business leaders with insights and recommendations relating to the markets, sales and operating costs to influence decision making.
- Uses financial insights to priorities activity and develop appropriate interventions.
- Establishes key performance measures for the NA + LATAM and lead regular performance review and management processes.
- Reviews KPIs and works with management teams to instigate necessary corrective actions.
- Manages and provides reporting on OPEX projection processes, adopting appropriate initiatives to enhance cash positions.
- Financial Business qualification in an area relevant to Commercial Operations.
- 4+ years' experience.
- Strong skills in relationship and alliance building, influencing with proven ability to manage business partnerships and relationships at a senior level.
- An acceptance of personal accountability and desire for collaboration.
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged.
- An ability to manage complexity, value diversity and strive for real outcomes.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic expertise
- A bias towards action and willingness to take ownership, high achievement orientation, flexibility and resilience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.