Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Functional Area: Sales
The Customer Solutions Manager, Inside Sales will to educate existing and prospective clinical facilities in the U.S. about the PartoSure test and AmniSure test and guide them through the process of adopting this new medical technology into their practice. Successful employees will have a unique ability to establish a rapport with clinicians and communicate nuanced scientific & medical aspects of our technology, analyzing clinical needs and proposing appropriate solutions. This position is a perfect fit for ambitious candidates who want to begin a career in a challenging, rewarding environment within a global Biotechnology Company, and it also offers substantial potential for growth. The Customer Solutions Manager will receive extensive and continuous training in all aspects of our business. He or She will progressively assume greater responsibility within the company, including but not limited to: generating business development and marketing strategies, participating in medical conferences and trade shows, and building fundamental leadership skills.
- Sales Revenue Targets: Meet or exceed sales targets for all products and assigned business objectives. Develop tactical plans to maximize revenues.
- Strategy: Implement corporate strategy in defined accounts. Negotiate and close Health System contracts and execute pricing strategy to maintain existing business and expand development of new business.
- Planning/Forecasting: Develop and execute an effective business plan within assigned territory. Forecast within accuracy guidelines. Perform daily pre-call planning for increased sales effectiveness.
- On a consistent basis, review and learn the latest clinical evidence and guidelines surrounding prenatal diagnostics in the U.S. and Canada. Utilize clinical literature to aid hospital customers in developing and implementing clinical studies and clinical protocols for prenatal diagnosis.
- Customer Focus: Enhance customer satisfaction and increase our competitive advantage while building trust and relationships with customers through consultative selling. Develop strong relationships with customers. Own entire customer touchpoint, from prospecting to closing to account management and upselling/growth.
- Business / Markets: Recognize market and selling trends and gain competitive intelligence within territory. Communicate market and selling information to business team, marketing and Management. Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities in defined area and targeted niche markets.
- Manage Resources: Involve and support team members to achieve mutual company goals and objectives. Daily use of SFDC database for input and output of customer information to increase sales effectiveness. Meet expense budget guidelines.
- Decision Making: Execute sound business decisions based on relevant information, take calculated risks as necessary to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor s degree with a proven academic and professional record.
- Ability to understand and quickly internalize clinical material and use this material to educate medical professionals.
- Outstanding verbal skills, especially the ability to establish complex & high-level rapport with medical professionals, governmental agencies and global distributors.
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, high energy level, dedicated work ethic.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think creatively and independently under pressure.
- Foreign language skills preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as a team or independently while under guidance of manager.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to present to QIAGEN and customer Senior Management.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills for all business levels.
- Professional Phone Etiquette.
- Proven ability to sell to all levels within customer organization hierarchy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Minimal (up to 10%) travel within North America required as necessary to attend regional/national conferences, regional meetings and/or to close business as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.