Content Marketing Manager, Molecular Diagnostics at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Sales
Join a leading team that every day, all around the world, is making improvements in life possible.
We are looking for an experienced marketing communications professional who has demonstrated the following:
- Balanced content creation and delivery skills across all important customer touchpoints.
- An ability to define insights into the customer mindset, including their motivations, desires and behaviors. This means understanding the customer journey, the content they interact with and value and ultimately how they decide to buy. Importantly, we are looking for results in motivating action.
- Skills in communicating complex topics and information, with the ability it to turn it into compelling stories.
- A portfolio of writing samples, video content, website content, webinars, advertising, sell sheets and more.
- Brand sense. Content that reflects and amplifies the QIAGEN brand consistently.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, collaborate effectively, listen, develop ideas and make things happen.
- Success in business-to-business marketing. Especially relevant experience include healthcare agencies, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or similar.
- A passion for helping people improve the quality of their lives through the products and services we offer.
- Lead content marketing projects for a molecular diagnostics market segment within QIAGEN, e.g. infectious disease, reproductive and sexual health.
- Create effective marketing collateral for QIAGEN s world-class range of products online and offline.
- Develop and execute communication concepts and stories for different target audiences.
- Prioritize, plan and manage multiple content development projects simultaneously according to deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and ensure alignment between stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Masters degree in molecular biology, biomedical science or a related field; PhD preferred.
- A deep understanding of the concepts and principles of molecular biology; in-depth knowledge of NGS and bioinformatics an advantage.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise technical texts, and imaginative and persuasive marketing texts.
- Experience in marketing communications in molecular diagnostics or life sciences.
- Knowledge of online content management systems an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong business focus.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills necessary to lead projects involving a diverse and internationally-based team.
- Highly organized and comfortable working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.