BMRAM Data Entry Intern at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Functional Area: Sales
- Creates equipment records and inputs equipment data into Blue Mountain RAM software.
- Works with Scientists, Lab Manager and/or Quality Assurance to obtain equipment information.
- May review and update equipment records.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 18 years of age to enter the lab.
- Recognizes and defines problems; attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand basic technical procedures in English.
- Ability to demonstrate cooperative spirit and capacity to work well as a team member.
- Actively listens to customers (includes coworkers and the public) empathizes (sees the situation from the customer s perspective) and works together to solve the problem through affective communication.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.