QC Scientist at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Functional Area: Bioinformatics
Duration: 3-6 months
- Support product fulfillment on time with right quality.
- Support technology transfer, validation and QC process implementation for new product launch.
- Support QC specs and criteria establishment.
- Support post-launch product quality support.
- Support QC process standardization.
- Support QC related trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS or Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related Life Sciences field.
- Have essential knowledge and bench skills to perform lab tasks. Experience of NGS and qPCR is a plus.
- Ability to write SOPs and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present data.
- Ability to work in QC areas of multiple and different product lines/disciplines.
- Ability to work in timely manner to deliver results within targeted turnaround time.
- Ability to use software, Spreadsheet, Word, PPT etc.
- Physically capable to perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required sometimes lift 25LB. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.