Sr Product Owner, Content Tools, Gartner Research & Advisory at Gartner, Inc.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Design, implement and manage global cross-business-unit programs with business-critical outcomes and impact. Lead and manage business system and process development for multiple, concurrent, complex programs and initiatives.
* Support the achievement of business objectives and goals and satisfaction of business needs by designing, coordinating, implementing, managing, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of Research and Advisory programs. Support the strategic direction and execution of all projects and initiatives.
* Partner & collaborate within Research and Advisory and with key business partners to develop and implement cohesive strategic programs. Capture operational & business requirements and successfully establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans.
* Process Management - demonstrate effective process management through process design, execution and service excellence.
* Process design - design excellent processes and/or optimize existing processes, using principles of efficiency, simplicity, leverage, data utilization, and change management.
* Process execution - end to end cost management, effective use of resources and feedback in all processes. Effective and timely issue resolution and root cause analysis.
* Service excellence - manage and execute process with a targeted strategy that will achieve measureable improvements in process effectiveness, process efficiency and client (internal and external) service satisfaction.
* Create and provide change management tools and techniques to manage the people side of change to achieve the required business outcome.
* Business Acumen - Maintain an excellent understanding of Research and Advisory areas supported, internal/external business management & informational needs. Become the "go to person" for all related questions and issues.
* Leverage project management best practices, tools, templates and standards, resulting in projects being on time, on budget and on target to deliver the anticipated business value.
* Apply project planning methodology to all projects, underpinned by fact-based data and change management methods. Create and manage success measurement criteria to continually assess outcomes to improve project execution.
* Implement regular project reporting (monthly/quarterly) to key stakeholders to communicate progress and metrics measurements.
* Provide thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process to program goals.
* Design and deliver program communications and presentations to all management levels within and beyond Research and Advisory . Manage ongoing interactions and communications with internal stakeholders.
* Successful contribution to the delivery of Research and Advisory business objectives by developing, implementing and managing Research projects that deliver business-critical outcomes and impact.
* Focuses on what's right for the business; leads and prioritizes based on business imperatives.
* Ensures that all assigned Research and Advisory projects demonstrate value, impact and return on investment and satisfy all defined business requirements. High quality and successful implementation of all research projects and programs, on time, on -budget with all risks managed, disruptions minimized, and with excellent outcomes, such that all project success criteria are met.
* Makes sound financial decisions; leverages investment dollars and drives programs that result in direct positive impact on growth and retention.
* Leads by example and manages all assigned research projects. Project resources are managed effectively, to ensure balanced and consistent load across projects and programs.
* Team members are coached to raise their skill levels and ensure successful project deliveries. Communication and change are managed across Research and Advisory to ensure successful adoption of program outcomes
* Change is managed across Research and Advisory using established best practices to ensure successful project uptake
* Individual projects are managed, reported and communicated throughout their lifecycle and deliver to defined objectives as expected in an effort to grow and scale the business.
* Independent leadership of reporting, training & communications efforts to ensure self-led initiatives and projects are delivering on objectives and business impact
* Point person for the Research and Advisory organization for all matter related to the assigned programs/projects, including after delivery
* Expertise in Research and Advisory businesses and systems
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* 5+ years' experience supporting content, strategy or product and/or product strategy and programs within a large, complex global organization
* Demonstrated track record of managing optimized processes, projects and programs in a global environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
* Demonstrated attention to detail required.
* Demonstrated experience and track record applying change management best practices to strategies, projects and programs
* Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
* Solid understanding of the IT Research industry.
* Excellent written and oral communications with strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
* Great business operations, project management, analytical, needs requirement & organizational skills, IT literacy, numeracy, initiative, problem solving, rigor and attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills.
* Solid experience with Microsoft software including Excel, Word, PPT and Project and their application to perform analysis, distribute clear information and deliver effective communication.
* Also has an understanding and usage of databases, analysis tools, and standard business reporting tools.
Job ID 00021385