Data Integration Architect at Renown Healthcare
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Reno, Nevada
The Data Integration Architect works as an advanced technical lead to coordinate, validate and deliver short and long term enterprise data management initiatives. This individual designs, develops, implements, maintains and continuously refines data warehouse architectures, logical and physical data models, application\ransactional interfaces, data integration methods, EDI transactions, and end-to-end data flows.
Nature and Scope:
This position leads the technical and logical components of enterprise information architecture and implementation. The primary focus will be the development and maintenance of flexible data architectures and data flows supporting BI\\EDW solutions. This position will work with Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Analysts, DBAs, other Data Integration Architects, executives and business stakeholders to deploy single source reporting for identified and prioritized critical data assets. This includes, but is not limited to, building, deploying and maintaining: ETL processes, ELT processes, external and internal EDI processes, data quality methods, transactional interfaces, data modeling, EDW architectures, data marts, and data tool\\system administration.
Additionally, the position provides instruction, training and guidance to internal and external team members to ensure effective and efficient use of system resources. This position will be key in the selection, implementation and training of data integration and modeling tools and systems covering the entire data lifecycle.
This role requires strong technical ability.
Additional responsibilities may include:
* Alignment of data architecture plans with strategic business objectives
* Utilize agile-based approach to implementing data services and solutions
* Perform detailed data requirements, analyses, design and implementation of complex data models
* Design, direct and implement ETL processes, including data capture, data quality, testing and validation methods
* Lead architecture governance activities related to BI and Analytics including participation in data governance committee(s) (as required) and technology architecture review (as required)
* Build innovative data management, real-time, and predictive analytic capabilities
* Own and assist in data model documentation, data dictionary, data flow, data mapping and other MDM and Data Governance documentation
* Provide analysis and recommendations to overall data strategies and roadmaps
Depending on assignment, Incumbent must possess:
* Advanced knowledge of physical database design and data structures
* Expert knowledge of one or more database management systems
* Strong Experience with data management platforms (e.g. SSIS, SSAS, InfoSphere, Talend, Informatica, SAS)
* Expert skill level in SQL, data integration, data modeling and data architecture skills
* Knowledge of interface engines and protocols. Experience with HL7, X12 and/or XML and OPENLink
This position does not provide patient care.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations, Management, or other related field is required. Experience may be substituted for required education on a year-for-year basis.
Requires a minimum of four (4) years experience with ELT automation, data management, or interface design, development and maintenance. Proficiency in requirements analysis, reporting build, or other data management related experience.
Computer / Typing:
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.