Section Chief of Infectious Disease at Renown Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Reno, Nevada
Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking a Section Chief Infectious Disease to join our highly successful medical group. This is a great opportunity for an Infectious Disease physician who is looking to take the next step into a leadership role.
This individual is responsible for the management of the continuum of care and oversight of academic teaching for the Infectious Disease and Antimicrobial Stewardship services provided by Renown Health. This physician will work in close cooperation with the Vice President for Quality and Safety and serves as a leader of the provider and academic structure for infectious disease, including but not limited to, medical performance, quality of care, clinical outcomes, utilization management, and patient experience.
* Start-to-work bonus
* Health benefits, 401K with match, CME allowance and more
* Board certification covered
* 7 weeks annual leave
* Paid malpractice with 100% tail coverage
* Growing Infectious Disease team
* Level II Trauma Center - 808-bed Medical Center
* Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
* No state income tax
* Listed in Top 100 cities to live
* 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
* Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
* Family friendly community, thriving culinary scene, affordable living, and easy access to a variety of outdoor activities
Contact: Kelly De Boer, Provider Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 775-982-3860 img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://renown.contacthr.com/63048701.jpg /