Director of Strategic Initiatives at Scientific Research Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plans, directs, and coordinates the strategic marketing of ATS' Division Products and Services to new customers in Huntsville and other markets as assigned. The Director of Strategic Initiatives will work in close coordination with the Director of Business Development and Strategy to ensure that pursuits and plans align within the overall division market strategy. The Director of Strategic Initiatives will report directly to the Vice President of Operations for ATS.
* The Director of Strategic Initiatives shall develop short and long-term marketing and capture plans for establishment and growth of work within the Huntsville, and other markets as assigned, leveraging ATS and SRC capabilities and identifying areas where new capabilities are required for market penetrations. Participates with Division Directors and Vice Presidents in collaborative development of budgets, resources, and target priorities to be pursued. Retains and grows new relationships within target customer organizations, along with integrating directors, VPs, and technical leaders into those relationships to develop SRC visibility and viability for work in those customer organizations.
* Provides updates and status on progress within the market, future revenue and staffing goals, and overall market development activities within the divisional Business Development process. Recommends actions needed for teaming, staffing, and technical qualifications to grow designated market segments once strategic targets are identified and approved. Requires extensive knowledge of the customer base within the Huntsville market from multiple constituent organizations and headquarter elements, along with established relationships with potential, value-added teammates in those markets.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in an engineering/technical discipline and 15 years' work related experience, a Master's Degree and 12 years' work related experience, or a PhD and 8 years' of work experience
* Current knowledge and relationships within the Huntsville market with the ability to build new relationships in other markets as required
* Marketing management and strategic planning executive experience, and a track record of accomplishment across multiple simultaneous tasks
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled