Technician I at Scientific Research Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in the fabrication and integration of C4ISR systems into multiple variants of types of vessels
* Assist technical staff members in the fabrication, integration, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical circuits
* Perform on-site installation of equipment and products in the continental United States, as well as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma / GED
* Minimum two (2) years' related experience
* Cable fabrication
* Read ad interpret drawings
* Travel 25%-75%
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* C4ISR experience
* Navy \\"A\\" and \\"C\\" School
* Fiber Optic
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled