Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Gordon, Georgia
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Synchronize meeting and event schedules between directorate level offices. - Develop projects, presentations and schedules using Microsoft Project, PowerPoint & Visio - Draft project documents to include project plans, bill of materials (BOMs), and project related reports and briefings - Coordinate the ordering and tracking of project materials (e.g. architectural products (wall mounts. furniture, etc.)) - Prepares documentation to support the corporate level Requirements Review Board - Attend and provide input to Requirements meeting and draft meeting minutes - Draft executive-level project reports - Draft strategic planning roadmap
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Meet Level 2 requirements for Microsot Project, Word. PowerPoint, and Excel
* Meet Level I requirements for Microsoft Visio Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline
* In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, an additional four (4) years experience is required
* Seven (7) years experience providing project support
* Five (5) years experience within the Department of Defense
* Three (3) years experience developing schedules using Microsoft Project
* Two (2) years experience with Executive/Senior Level process planning
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled