Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
The Manager, Provider Management will lead provider recruiting, provider performance management and development programs within a specified region for a new JLL platform. Collaborating with all key stakeholder groups, you will build and maintain a high-quality network of facilities service vendors. You will become a part of an exciting new JLL business that is designed to impact the future of how services are managed in the real estate industry.
* Build and develop a high quality facilities provider network to support a new business
* Perform market analysis in specific categories; analysing industry trends, service provider base, service component pricing, etc.
* Identify top providers through mining of historical information on work orders or completion of traditional market events (i.e. RFI, RFP, etc).
* Initiate, negotiate and manage contracts, performance agreements, and provider on-boarding processes.
* Ensure compliance to JLL s contracting policies, procedures, risk management programs, and ethics.
* Support and assist development of diversity programs in accordance with clients and company requirements.
* Develop, support and guide service provider relationships and performance programs.
* Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
* Closely engage with account teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to clients.
* Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues with client services teams, temporary help and/or project-specific dedicated personnel to assure client satisfaction, customer satisfaction.
* Create programs that improve provider performance through facilitation of open communication and sharing of data that will drive continuous improvement.
SOUND LIKE YOU? TO APPLY YOU NEED TO HAVE:
* 5 years of service vendor management or related experience
* Excellent Inter-personal skills, organization skills, strong analytical ability
* Excellent communication skills oral and written
* Demonstrated ability to facilitate service provider relationships and work with senior business executives
* Collaborative and influencing style with a focus on team work
* Expertise in service provider management with demonstrated ability to manage change
* Proven ability to sell new initiatives and to deliver results in challenging environments
* PC skills, proficient in MS applications with excellent ability to work with large amounts of data to determine insights and build reports
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
* MBA preferred
* Project management and business transitions experience preferred
* Start-up experience preferred
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com