Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Reno, Nevada
Renown Health, is seeking energetic, passionate and motivated Physicians to help us expand our Hospice and Palliative Care Services. This position will be inpatient/outpatient seeing patients in their homes or local facilities. We are seeking physicians who are currently BE/or BC in Hospice/Palliative Care Medicine. This individual will join highly-successful, physician led medical group as a member of our current experienced team. Position is open due to organizational, program and community growth. Consequently, we are looking for candidates for whom building and providing positive input is exciting and professionally fulfilling. The Hospice Palliative Care physician will also become Community Faculty providing ability to teach and mentor through Renown's academic affiliation with the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and St. George's University Medical School.
Hospice/Palliative Care physician provides hospital consultation in palliative care, for pain and symptom management and is an active participant in the development of the plan of care Provides clinical services to persons enrolled in hospice that have been determined to be in the last 6 months or less of life and has chosen not to receive life prolonging treatment. This position is responsible for admission criteria and certification of terminal illness, development, medication management, admission to hospice level of care in the acute care or skilled facilities and availability for routine or emergency calls on Hospice patients. Position is Monday thru Friday with light call responsibilities.
PROGRAM & POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
* Member of strong, established team and Renown's Medical Group
* Competitive compensation package with value bonus
* Start-to-work bonus
* Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME allowance and more
* 7 weeks annual leave
* Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
* Board certification covered
* Level II Trauma Center - 808-bed Medical Center
* Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
* No state income tax
* Listed in Top 100 cities to live
* 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
* Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
* Family friendly community, thriving culinary scene, affordable living, and easy access to a variety of outdoor activities
Kelly DeBoer, In-House Provider Recruiter
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://renown.contacthr.com/63048750.jpg /