Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Century, Kansas
* Maintain and troubleshoot conveyor systems and related electrical and mechanical equipment
* Maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
* Implement Preventive Maintenance programs
* Ability to maintain, and troubleshoot basic power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
* Ability to, maintain, and troubleshoot basic relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
* Basic knowledge of PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
* Mentor Level 1 technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization
* Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Lift and move items up to 49 pounds each
* Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
* Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds
* Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
* Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
* Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
* Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
* Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
* Automated conveyors systems and controls
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
* Knowledge of CMMS programs
* Preventative maintenance procedures
* Industrial electrical
* Industrial controls
* Industrial Electronics
* PLC programs
* Industrial PC literacy
* Knowledge of N.E.C.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org