Accounting Associate at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Deer Park, Illinois
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
KEY ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL TASKS
TIME SPENT ON TASK
* Prepare Timely and Accurate Billing to the client.
* Research and Resolve billing issues.
* Proactively ensure accurate and timely funding/payments are received from the client (A/R).
* Develop strong working relationships with client contacts.
* Organize and maintain billing data collection, reporting and communication.
* Prepare Project Labor allocations as needed.
* Analyze billing data to ensure accurate and timely billing to the client.
* Analyze and provide Spend vs. Purchase Order financial data.
* Assist with calculations of fees as needed (i.e. Management and Incentive) as needed
* Ensure compliance with both Jones Lang LaSalle Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SAS 70 internal review standards
* All other duties and tasks assigned
* Special projects and other functions as required by manager
* Collaborate with team to share and improve technical skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting
* Experience in Software Tools: MS Office Products, strong Excel skills
* Experience in JD Edwards
* Strong MS Access and database skills
* Prior use of systems and tools used to extract and analyze data
* Process Management experience or demonstrated skills
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
* 1-3 years preferred
* Experience in Real Estate/Property Management services
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Demonstrated financial competency at a detailed level of operation
* Ability to collaborate across many levels
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
* Strong organization and coordination skills
* Strong analytical skills and sound judgment
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent level of customer service skills
* Flexible and adaptable
* Excellent interpersonal skills / interpersonal sensitivity
* Demonstrated initiative, & independence
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com