Marketing Manager at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
This hands-on role is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of marketing, business development and communications strategies focused on increasing market share and revenues across key JLL businesses in Austin.
* Play a lead role in the creative processes, planning and executing of activities and tactics (these may include brochures, websites, direct mail and email, invitations, advertising, collateral, site signage, sponsorships and client events, etc.)
* Work with innovative ways to market JLL s capabilities, both for presentations and for on-going routine marketing
* Create highly polished new business presentations needed to win business, in all areas of real estate (including tenant representation, industrial, the investor business and other service lines as required) that differentiate JLL from the competition
* Utilize an array of traditional, digital and social media platforms to support local objectives
* Work in various mediums including print, digital and other technologies.
* Edit and maintain up-to-date sales materials (flyers, maps, case studies, bios, etc.).
* Work with a variety of databases, including CRM and real estate databases (Costar, LoopNet).
* Follow local, regional and global real estate news
* Create new and innovative ways to promote the company, our brokers and our services
* Provide assistance and communicate effectively to support team, brokers and vendors
* Assist with responding to requests for proposals.
* Contribute to planning events (internal and external).
* Assist with research utilizing available resources.
* Assist with special projects as needed.
* Related bachelor s degree or equivalent knowledge
* 3+ years directly related work experience
* Proven experience acting as a strategic, proactive business partner.
* Solid experience collaborating with multiple diverse teams, initiating action, making impactful decisions, and accepting accountability and responsibility.
* Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (including Power Point) skills a must
* Strong graphic design skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong digital skills with ability to master new technologies
* Commercial real estate experience a strong plus
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Strong, confident personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Solid relationship building skills and ability to negotiate with all levels of employees and management.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org