Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
Performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in allocation of facility related costs to the appropriate end-users, preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems; assists in the preparation of budgets, periodic and year end closing. Requires a self-starter that can complete tasks with some or little direction.
WHAT THIS JOB INVOLVES:
* Prepare monthly invoices and other pass-through expenses. Review, research and reconcile accounting transactions.
* Assist in month-end close, accruals, and account reconciliations.
* Prepare periodic facility cost allocation for client
* Maintain the accounting system including requesting new codes for cost allocation
* Prepare journal entries for accruals and various expenses.
* Prepare timely and accurate reports for client and team.
* Assist team with forecasting, budgeting and analysis.
* Create and maintain documentation of accounting processes and procedures.
* Respond to client and accountant management accounting questions.
* Special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
SOUND LIKE YOU? BEFORE YOU APPLY IT S WORTH KNOWING WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting
* 3 5 years of experience in a Finance or Accounting focused position
* Possessing or Pursuing a CPA is a big plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org