Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Thousand Oaks, California
* Responsible for VFA database. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Maintenance of the data within the VFA database.
* Ensuring information is updated as capital as facility projects are completed.
* Manage security access of the database.
* Development and management of the information gathering process across sites.
* Development and management of a schedule for facility assessments across sites.
* Developing and managing reports routinely and on an as needed basis.
* Participation in the development of the annual and 1 year rolling plan and 5 year rolling capital plan.
* Interface with team engineers and facility managers across sites.
* VFA Data analysis.
* Recommend improvements to the existing processes to increase efficiencies and capacities.
* Interact with the client and other team members including providing presentations to management on VFA database information.
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
Comply with all Jones Lange LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAS):
* Proficient in project management, ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
* Understand and have a working knowledge of mechanical systems including HVAC, compressed air, central plant and electrical distribution systems.
* Knowledge of documentation systems/databases.
* Superior written and oral communication; highly organized with strong analytical skills; detail oriented.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with high level external and internal clients.
* Experience in facility and/or construction management.
* Knowledge of building systems (HVAC, Electrical, etc).
* Bachelor s degree preferably in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
* 3 years relevant experience.
* Experience in pharmaceutical/life sciences preferred.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com