Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Regional FM manages up to 100 sites and over 200 highly skilled technicians and managers in delivering Material Handling, Industrial Automation and Robotics services in a 24x7 logistics environment across 6-8 sites in North America This position is responsible for achieving the expected level of service delivery as described in the Service Level Agreements and measured by the Key Performance Indicators. Additionally, the expected levels of service delivery must be achieved at the lowest possible cost, minimally within the prescribed budget for each facility. The Regional FM is part of a National Operations Team that provides services to the client across the United States, Mexico and Canada.
REPORTS TO: Senior Operations Director
SUPERVISES: Senior Operations Managers, Senior FMs and FMs
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversee the environmental and safety program for the site and foster a Safety First culture within the JLL and supplier teams
* Sets overall vision and leadership for the operations team across 6-8 Fulfillment Centers or Sort Centers
* Establish and execute strategic direction for operations & maintenance team in alignment with client goals. Ensure all Client and JLL safety procedures are followed. Develop training programs to increase team technical capabilities.
* Coordinate the operational aspects of the properties in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of the client's assets
* Inspect buildings physical plant routinely to guarantee that building services are at the highest level of quality standards. Monitor and review preventive maintenance programs.
* Utilize data to develop trends and insights that will drive continuous improvement in the site performance
* Manage third-party contractors/vendors engaged in operating and maintaining properties
* Team with Contract Manager to bid and contract for scheduled and operational maintenance and project services
* Transform existing operational practices to leverage JLL tools, processes, relationships, best practices to ensure service delivery is high efficient and effective.
* Maintain Site performance indicators
* Lead/assist in site incident investigation, utilize structure problem solving to identify root cause of failures
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
* Develop and maintain positive relationship with Client General Manager and Operations team by providing a seamless interface to client; must have superior leadership skills, sense of urgency, bias for action, attention to detail and creativity
* Primary interface with client representatives. Collaborate to determine client expectations. Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with JLL performance.
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
* Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
* Work with Sr. Regional Facility Manager and Operations Director to provide the strategy, vision and continuous improvement to drive the facility personnel to advance the quality of service delivery and further the client partnership.
* Foster a collaborative teamwork environment. Promote energy and enthusiasm. Maximize productivity. Motivate employees with recognition and career growth opportunities.
* Ensure optimal roll out and training in the use of standard CMMS tools, processes and systems where possible. Ensure facility compliance with use of the new tools.
* Complete all performance reviews, both mid-year and year-end, on a timely basis. Ensure that individuals that do not achieve excellence or show significant performance problems are coached and put on improvement plans. Work with HR to ensure proper performance management steps are taken.
* Work with the Operations Director to source employee career growth and development opportunities within or outside of the account. Understand employee career growth aspirations to enable matching of firm needs with employee abilities.
* Develop and maintain operating budgets for all sites, meeting targets as defined in KPIs; Provide written variance analysis and forecast to client
* Meet facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings in year one and two of outsourced operations.
* Work with strategic sourcing professionals to identify cost savings opportunities and support their contracting efforts.
* Work with finance and accounting professionals to produce on-time and accurate reports, including cost savings initiatives, variance analyses, etc.
* Develop property specific multi-year capital improvement project plans; Manage the process to complete the projects
* Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field preferred with a minimum 10 years direct supervision of a facilities organization 200 FTE within the industrial or manufacturing environment, experience within the logistics environment is a plus.
* Knowledge of conveyance, high speed Sortation systems or Industrial Automation is preferred
* Base building management/experience
* Experience in managing MHE, Controls and PIT operations
* Demonstrated experience in managing 24x7 operations in a fast paced, high pressure work environment
* Superior client relationship management skills
* Experience in root cause analysis including 5 Whys, Fishbone, FMEA or equivalent.
* Lean or Six Sigma understanding.
* Demonstrated negotiation skills
* Ability to plan and manage within budget and time constraints
* Strategic thinker with strong implementation orientation
* Basic understanding of commercial leases, contract documents and routine accounting methods
* Familiarity with and understanding of building systems
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
* Excellent prioritization and conflict resolution
* Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
* Strong organizational skills and collaborative management style needed
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at