Facility Coordinator at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Oregon
ABOUT JONES LANG LASALLE
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company s investment management business, is one of the world s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Currently, we are seeking a FACILITY COORDINATOR to join our team.
Provide administrative support to the Facility Management Team including, but not limited to correspondence, budget analysis, records inventory, and arranging meetings. Prepare various reporting. Process invoices for payment. Review various reports for accuracy. Update databases. Support work order dispatch as necessary. Maintain employee time cards and attendance records as needed. Coordinate special projects as assigned.
PROVIDE GENERAL OVERALL FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDING CONTINUOUS MONITORING OF OFFICE/FACILITY
* Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests.
* Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the regional facilities team s goals and objectives
* Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested.
* Properly & effectively administer and maintain all security systems..
* Manage & maintain small facility management tasks as assigned.
* Coordinate special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle.
* Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed.
* Ensure appropriate follow up with customers.
* Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
* Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
* Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues
* Help support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings
* Assist management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
* Support requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Financial audits
Coordinate & manage facility maintenance and repair services with building/property management company or third party service providers/vendors.
* Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
* Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
* Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
* Resolve problems associated with all building services including but not limited to: janitorial, food services, parking, security/access conference rooms,
* Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA)
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery and overall client satisfaction.
* Read and understand the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
* The environment in which the job is performed, number of individuals in the work group, team composite and dynamics, and the amount of interpersonal interaction required in order to perform the job.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
* Minimum of 2 years industry experience required in a corporate environment or as a third party service provider.
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
* Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner.
* Ability to quickly learn how to use any Company required software may be required.
Jones Lang LaSalle offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site to apply online.
JONES LANG LASALLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com