Floor Technician II - Full Time - Days at ProMedica Health
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Floor Technician II - Full Time - Days
Operations / Services / Trades
ProMedica - ProMedica Toledo Hospital (TH) - Toledo Hospital - Environmental Services (8630)
Toledo, OH 43606 US (Primary)
The environmental specialist performs basic housekeeping functions including dusting, mopping, pulling trash, making beds, and pushing carts. The ideal candidate will possess a hard-work ethic, desire to complete tasks assigned, problem solving skills, and the ability to follow directions in relations to health and safety regulations. This position is ideal for candidates that enjoy productivity and can appreciate a job well done. If you are interested we invite you to apply! Job Requirements
* Must be able to follow directions
* Must be able to move about the hospital and between workstations
* Must be able to understand directives, communicate and respond to inquiries
* Must have effective interpersonal skills
* Required to work with pagers, vacuums, putty knives, carts and trash mobiles.
* Must be able to be subject to unpleasant odors and possible exposure to communicable diseases and body fluids; must be able to tolerate exposure to dust, chemicals, and sewage.
* Must be able to constantly move, lift or carry light to medium weight equipment furniture, etc, and occasionally move, lift or carry very heavy weight equipment or furniture etc.
* Must be able to wear N95 or PAPR hood.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details