Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Window Rock, Arizona
All jobs Public Affairs Specialist
PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
Window Rock, Arizona, United States * 1839
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Public Affairs Specialist in Window Rock, AZ.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
* Provide support to four DOE Navajo Nation sites by planning, coordinating, and implementing programs and activities that inform the public, industry, media, and all levels of government about LM activities. Greet/receive visitors
* Inventory site fact sheets and community fact sheets
* Provide logistical support for community outreach events and meetings
* Provide initial draft document review/edits
* Support issues research and messaging development
* Understand Navajo government and community relations dynamics, development, and support
* Attend Navajo/Hopi Quarterly Meeting, Community Outreach Events, STEM Events
* Bachelor s degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, or similar field.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite software.
* Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
* Writing ability.
* Organizational skills.
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
Apply for this job