Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
SALES CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - MALVERN, PA
MONDAY - FRIDAY (12:30PM - 9:00PM)
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services? Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Sales Customer Support Representative in our global headquarters located in Malvern, PA. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, stock purchasing plan, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it!
Check out our website to learn more about how we are revolutionizing the healthcare industry: www.gobio.com.
**The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Providing general support to Sales Reps
* Assist with resolving customer issues
* Responding to customer and sales rep emails promptly
* Data Entry
* Conducting basic Mednet Access troubleshooting
* Perform other duties as assigned as time and or circumstance necessitate
* High school or equivalent
* Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate via phone and email with doctors as well as sales representatives
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Experience with Cardiostation
* Knowledge of Mednet Access preferred but not a requirement
* Ability to Multitask
* Organizational skills
* Must have experience with Microsoft office (excel and word)
* Ability to work in a team setting
BioTelemetry Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.