Clinician at Resources For Human Development
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Haddon Heights, New Jersey
Requisition Number: TRSLT-CLSVP-H-06-2018-01
Job Title: Clinician
City: Haddon Heights
Minimum Degree Required: D - Graduate Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
The Clinician provides services to Community Support Services (CSS) participants who have been diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness. This includes participation in the initial assessment of participants, the provision of direct services to participants, participation in team and individual case management and participation in Clinical Issues activities.
Essential Duties and Functions
* Obtain the participant history and conduct an assessment at the time of an individual s referral to the program to determine appropriateness.
* In collaboration with the consumer and other staff, provide input into rehabilitation plans that address all relevant wellness domains. Complete Comprehensive Needs Assessments and Individual Rehabilitation Plans when due.
* Utilize a psychiatric rehabilitation approach with a demonstrated understanding of Community Support Services and the recovery model. Provides therapeutic services for consumers. Provides regular individual to participants, and family therapy when indicated.
* Provide supervisory on-call coverage.
* Assume an active role as liaison with family members, community agencies, hospitals, advocacy groups, and other invested individuals and groups.
* Ensure services are consistently designed around the needs and choices of the individuals we support.
* Master s degree in human services field from an accredited college or university. LAC, LPC, LSW, LCSW preferred.
* 3+ years of experience with programs designed to support individuals with mental illness, addictive disorders or other life challenges; clinical experience required.
* Excellent communication, written and time management skills
* Current and valid driver s license with ability to travel to programs and the Corporate Office as needed.
* Criminal record clearances, as dictated by the assigned programs
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.