Environmental Scientist at Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc.
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Weldon Spring, Missouri
All jobs Environmental Scientist
Weldon Spring, Missouri, United States * 1837
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for an Environmental Scientist in Weldon Spring, MO.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
Project management and technical expertise for environmental and operational support to the Weldon Spring site.
* Performing calculations with environmental data and prepare, track and finalize a variety technical and administrative reports.
* Develop and manage statements of work for operational support.
* Provide oversight and backup to field tasks such as environmental sampling, wastewater treatment, maintenance and repairs to equipment and leachate management.
* Bachelor s degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, or related.
* Minimum of 10 years of relatable experience.
* Must have experience in environmental programs such as sampling, reviewing analytical data, drafting reports, preparing spreadsheets, calculating variety of data (flow rates, analytical and field data reporting and conversions).
* Experienced in preparing statements of work following the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
* Basic understanding of radiological limits, exposure and chemistry.
* Preparing statement of work, writing technical letters/reports/emails, overall technical understanding of environmental policy and laws.
* Windows- Word/Excel required; EQUIS experience preferred.
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
* Waste water treatment plant and leachate operations experience.
* Environmental and field chemistry.
* Understanding of radiological chemistry analyses.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Apply for this job