Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
All jobs HVAC Designer
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States * 261
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for an HVAC Designer in Oak Ridge, TN.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
* Duration: Through December (total hours 960 hours planned).
* CAD - Piping designer for Y-12 consisting of providing design CAD drawings, walk-downs and inspections for HVAC and utility systems in support of nuclear and non-nuclear projects at Y-12. Design involves the preparation of conceptual design and detailed design output documents including V &IDs, Duct routing drawings, construction detail drawings, bills of material for cost estimating, man-hour estimates, standard calculations, data sheets and equipment specifications. Experience with 3D modeling using Bentley software is desirable.
* Services are primarily required to support demolition projects.
* 6-month assignment. No per-Diem available.
* Requires an associate's degree and 10 or more years of progressive, relevant education and experience in HVAC or Mechanical design.
* Previous DOE HVAC design experience.
* MUST have an active Department of Energy Q Clearance.
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
EEO Employer/Vet/DisabledApply for this job