Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management, logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking a Senior Executive Administrative Assistant to support the office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer (ODCMO) at Mark Center, Alexandria, VA.
The will independently administer automated tracking system(s) (SACCP or CATMS) data input and administration for OSD/ DoD SES level including but not limited to:
* Written and email correspondence.
* Administrative tasks.
* Congressional correspondence.
* Security process administration.
* Program-related documents.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Ensure mail, correspondence actions, requests for information, and assignments are complete, accurate, and on schedule.
* Maintain electronic and paper files as required by ODCMO Directorate Head and/or appropriate managers, ODCMO procedures or DoD procedures.
* Copy and/or reproduce documents from physical or electronic media.
* Prepare and type correspondence, prepare reports, and capture meeting minutes.
* Create, develop, draft, prepare, revise, and edit standard correspondence and work documents (ex: Action and Information Memoranda) ex: Assist with writing and editing material for reports, speeches, briefs, and guidebooks.
* Organize, develop, draft, prepare, revise, edit standard, general administrative office desk guides, procedures and policy for dissemination to ODCMO employees.
* Support the maintenance of ODCMO Records Management programs.
Clerical and Executive Support
* Answer telephone calls to include referring callers technical requests for information to appropriate staff and/or taking and delivering messages to staff members who are unavailable.
* Answer procedural questions based on knowledge of ODCMO operations and program activities.
* Schedule and coordinate meetings.
* Schedule and track travel and training for ODCMO personnel.
* Provide administrative services in support of the senior level manager (that is corporate officer or senior level executive or military officer) that often represents the first and most frequent encounter with Government staff.
* Maintain business schedules and calendars for Senior ODCMO Officials.
* Administer and track office e-travel requirements, to include inputting into the Defense Travel System (DTS)
* Facilitate and provide DoD compliant, prompt, well-coordinated, consistent, and factual information to inquiries and reports received.
* Minimum of eight (8) years Executive Administrative experience.
o Administrative analytical work SACCP, OSD/DoD SES support, scheduling, and handling heavy calendars.
o Correspondence and intra-office communications.
o Project and task coordination.
o Administrative security processing.
o Travel planning.
* Associate s degree required; Bachelor s degree desired.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Top Secret security clearance required.
This position supports a US Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with US Citizens.
Sawdey Solution Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.