Intelligence Analyst_Lackland AFB, TX at Sawdey Solution Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lackland AFB, Texas
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management, logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking an Intelligence Analyst experienced in evaluating intelligence information at Lackland AFB, TX.
The is in support of the 67th Cyberspace Wing s (67 CW) readiness operations program.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Initiate, coordinate and conduct research efforts on cyberspace weapons systems capabilities, threat capabilities, and mitigation actions.
* Gather, analyze, and evaluate information from a variety of sources, including HUMINT, SIGINT, and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) drawn from the Intelligence Community, the DOD, and the commercial world, and determine the significance and reliability of incoming information with citations and references.
* Provide situational intelligence briefs, tactical intelligence reports, cyberspace threat intelligence reports, and cyberspace malware and forensic reports.
* Work closely with cyberspace operators to produce questions and provide sources to satisfy operational details for tactical cyberspace responses.
* Develop Requests for Information (RFIs) and Production Requirements (PR) statements that drive collection to provide more insight into current intelligence gaps.
* Provide Operational Preparation of the Environment (OPE) products which address adversary capabilities, order of battle, and anticipated actions for Concept Plans/Operations Plans.
* Develop scenarios/intelligence injects for sponsored exercises which recognize and share Force Protection Program information, cataloging tactics, techniques and procedures for Adversary Tactics Programs.
* Provide data outlining communication infrastructures of foreign countries identifying centers of gravity, key node identification, security devises, and potentially exploitable features.
* Establish and maintain intelligence records and files.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Support requires at least six (6) years of experience in either an intelligence-related field or at a tactical or operational level.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
This position supports a US Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with US Citizens.
Sawdey Solution Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.