Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Regional Sales Director - TX, OK, NM
The Regional Sales Director for BioTelemetry is responsible for managing, coaching, training and directing approximately 8-10 Account Executives and Associate Account Executives for an assigned geographic territory (Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico).
* Operates sales territory within approved budget guidelines and to obtain optimal efficiency in serving customer needs.
* Submits required completed reports according to deadlines.
* Communicates to management competitive strategies, market conditions and sales progress.
* Attends and participates in required meetings, sales training, conventions, trade shows and key referral organizations.
* Hires and directs staff, provides training and evaluates staff s performance. Partner with HR to recruit and hire top candidates for open positions. Continually work to maintain a strong, diverse personnel bench of candidates for use in future hiring opportunities.
* Adheres to company s standards of business ethics.
* Operates effectively within a matrix management structure.
* Develop an annual business plan that will be modified on a quarterly basis including clear, concise plans and strategies to meet annual quotas. The plan will also include company resources available and how they will be utilized to maximize sales.
* Responsible for effective territory planning to achieve the maximum efficiency of time to service and develop current accounts, cultivate new accounts, obtain orders, and produce adequate sales volume to meet/exceed sales goals. Major measures of this include the following territory goals: sales, expenses and account penetration.
* Maintain detailed accurate account profiles
* Effectively communicate with sales management and various departments (Customer Care, Sales Operations, Marketing, Reimbursement, etc.) on competitive issues, territory issues, status of orders, etc.
* Communicate and coordinate with field service reps and other company representatives to address specific needs and specific account management strategy where appropriate.
* Conduct group presentations to customers for product and/or educational training in support of the CardioNet Comprehensive products and programs, as required. Be available to conduct product presentations and in-service training to staff and clinicians at various accounts, which could include all hospital shifts and may need to be accomplished after normal business hours. Tailor presentations and materials for specific customer needs and requirements.
* Work with internal staff to help solve issues or problems accounts may have and complete Issue Resolution paperwork for these situations in accordance with policies and procedures
* Bachelor s degree
* 1-5 years sales management with some Training experience
* 5 years direct experience with Cardiology, Electro-physiologists or Interventional Cardiovascular products
* 5 years medical sales experience
* Self Motivated
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong innovative and interpersonal skills
* Dedication to high degree of customer service
* Excellent organizational skills with strong follow through ability
* Team Player
* Required travel via plane and automobile (60-70%)
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer who strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Affirmative action will be taken to ensure that all employment decisions, including but not limited to those involving recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, and discharge, are free from unlawful discrimination.