Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Malvern, PA (Corporate HQ)
Sales & Enrollment Account Specialist
Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 8:00PM
Sole responsibility for the support of 1 or more sales regions and their Regional Account Specialist. This includes but is not limited to; new patient enrollment and activation. Handling customer issues and contact with the practices and account executives. Enrolling new practices into the BioTelemetry system.
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services? Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Sales & Enrollment Account Specialist in our Corporate HQ located in Malvern, PA. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, Stock Purchasing Plan, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it.
* Secondary interface with patients, health care professionals and Account Executives in assigned region(s).
* Responsible for processing patient enrollments for assigned region.
* Responsible for handling some inbound calls and service related issues from both the practices and account executives.
* Responsible for patient follow up for activations or additional information.
* Responsible for assisting with re-educating practices via phone when regarding system, process or procedure changes.
* Proactively communicate with practices and account executives regarding delays in patient enrollment or when information is needed to proceed with the order.
* Responsible for executing/displaying a level of persuasion and value regarding BioTelemetry and its service offering; helping decrease cancellations and early discharges.
* Working closely with an outside agency to assist patients with activation of devices who are unable to activate on their own.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent work experience in healthcare; high school diploma at minimum.
* Previous experience in high volume Customer Calling/Processing Center experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
* Inside sales and account management
* Experience with Cardiac devices a plus.
* Front/Back office physician practice knowledge a plus.
* Healthcare Referral Network knowledge a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant phone etiquette a must.
* Consistent clean/professional demeanor and attire a must.
* Ability to be an active listener and problem solver.
* Responsible for staying abreast and current of the Arrhythmia Detection industry, trends, clinical innovation and changes.
* Ability to consistently display a positive, optimistic and professional view of BioTelemetry and our service offering.
* Knowledge of Arrhythmia detection products and services .
* Ability to multi task and juggle several duties with an extreme attention to detail.
* Ability to successfully prioritize goals and work task.
* Ability to possess and display a high sense of urgency as it relates to each Top Account and their patients.
* Excellent relationship/rapport building and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess a strong sense of delight and customer service.
* Proficient computer skills using Windows-based applications and MS Office Suite.
BioTelemetry Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.