Senior I.T. Services Sales Executive - Education - Southeast Region at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Integrating technology into the learning process is fundamental for educators but changing institutional culture and teaching practices can be a challenge. How can you successfully manage large-scale technology investments despite limits in funding?
NTT Data expanded services and capabilities help K-12 and Higher Education meet budget challenges and classroom goals with precision and professionalism. We transform the learning environment through our portfolio of collaborative, mobile and data-driven solutions. See how schools and institutions will embrace new learning environments, redefine classrooms and drive successful student outcomes.
We seek an I.T. Sales Executive to join our NTT Data Services organization to play a key role in driving new business in K-12 and Higher Education sector with services and solutions that increase capacity to engage students, utilize digital technologies creating connected campus, and transform/modernize the learning experience.
* Principally responsible for selling/hunting next generation learning, education data analytics, efficient IT solutions to colleges, universities, and school districts within assigned geography
* Responsible for analyzing existing and anticipated customer requirements and promote consideration of NTT Data Services Education Solutions and Services to meet such requirements
* Establish C-Level business partner relationships so to drive value add conversations
* Conduct sales presentations and maintain up-to-date account forecasts and sales records to facilitate territory management and prospective customer contact
* Keep informed of new service, technology, and other NTT Data Services that may be of interest to customers within Education Segment and identify and share learned market intelligence with sales peers and management
* Provide sales leadership in the successful management of the sales cycle and sales pursuit teams that will include internal NTT Data Services and external solution partner personnel to successfully execute deal and solution strategies
* 8+ years of Business Development and I.T. Services/Solution Sales experience selling multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts that involve Infrastructure/Cloud Services, Application Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting (not products)
* Experience in hunting and acquiring new logos with a track record of meeting and exceeding quota
* Prior sales experience selling within K-12 and Higher Education (College/University) segments
* Experience leading sales pursuits and crafting a vision focused on designing leading-edge, value add outsourced solutions to support customer specific needs
* Built strong strategy for both short and long-term opportunities and identify creative ways to meet customer needs
* Proven ability to engage at the most senior levels within Education and successfully established Business Partner relationships and operate across customer s enterprise
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA is part of NTT Group, one of the world s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.