Software Quality Analyst at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Littleton, Colorado
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Software Quality Analyst to support our client in Littleton, CO
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Melissa.torrisi@Nttdata.com
Software Quality Analyst
Potential for perm conversion
* Involved in activities of an application quality assurance function and/or software development process improvement.
* Establishes and maintains detailed metrics demonstrating development productivity and quality and/or develops quality standards for systems and related software, oversees the development and execution of software and/or system test plans, and analysis of test results.
* May evaluate and select automated tools to aid in any aspect of the software development process or software application.
* Tests software to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
* Develops and applies customized test procedures for the organizations products.
* Communicates with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
* Understanding of Coding Fundamentals (variable declaration, program flow, functions, error handling, etc)
* Understanding of Web Services (SOAP, REST) and best practices to test.
* Understanding of non-relational databases (e.g., Cassandra) a bonus * Proficient with automated testing tools (Selenium, Page Objects,TestNG,)
* Strong working understanding and implementation practice of software development life-cycle and testing tools * Advanced experience using estimation practices related to task durations to meet schedules in an agile software development environment
* Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technology field, including bringing any new ideas to the SQE department
* Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences
* Create quality metrics like code coverage for the automation scripts.
Minimum Required Skills:
* Core Java, TestNG, Automation Frameworks, UI/UX automation experience, Maven, GitHub.
* Must Have: 1. UI UX Experience
* Used Java
* Plus years test automation experience
* Knowledge of continuous integration
Nice to have
* Cloud Experience
* ReactJS and AngularJS UI/UX apps
* Team: 6 developers onsite in CO.
* No remote workers - need to be onsite primarily.
* Possibility for remote work one day a week.
* Requirement: Bachelor s degree in Computer related field required
* 5+ years experience in the Quality Engineering organization.
* Experience in mentoring multiple teams as required; or equivalent education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. No travel needed.
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time..