Material Handler I (Returns Receiving, 1st Shift) at Epson America Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Department: Returns Receiving
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Must be able to work mandatory overtime when necessary.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
* Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidays
* Income protection plans, including life insurance and disability programs paid by the company
* Bonus program for all employees
* Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement plan
* Additional benefits such as educational reimbursement, an employee assistant program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
In addition to the following Epson's policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Returns Receiving Operations
* Unloads trailers, containers and small package shipments.
* Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.
* Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are met.
* Checks returned merchandise against return order authorization and documents discrepancies.
* When merchandise is returned without documentation, perform search in system to determine if authorization exists.
* Disposition returns by product condition and return type.
* Participates in cycle counting process.
Operates equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
Ensures assigned areas of warehouse are clean and orderly and that inventory is in proper locations.
Quality and Environmental Management Systems
Actively participates in the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001-2000) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Limited Experience - Entry Level (less than 2 years experience)
High School Diploma
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.