Accounting Manager at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 9:56 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
This position will provide support for operational areas and systems, assist with month end financial closing and reporting.
* Support Operational Accounting requirements
* Manage Staff Accountants, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, F & B Cost Analyst, and Accounting staff
* Prepare and administer staff reviews
* Assist with Month End closing and financial reporting
* Ensure adherence to Internal Audit procedures
* Monthly and quarterly Internal Audit Review
* Retail inventory Reconciliation support and Food and Beverage Reconciliation
* Balance Sheet reconciliation and review
* Support Retail Inventory systems and procedures
* Support and administer Resort Sutie applications
* Assist with annual Budget process
* Bachelors degree in accounting
* four years related experience
* Manager experience required
END OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-