Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 11:02 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is looking for Reservation Center Associates take inbound reservation calls. The ideal candidate is friendly, patient, professional and genuine with a service driven attitude. In return, we provide a stable secure company, and family atmosphere with great benefits.
* Competitive Pay!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
* Flexible Spending Accounts!
* Employee Assistance Program!
* Fun and Engaging Work Environment!
* Paid Training!
* Employee Discounts at Omni properties and much more!
* Take incoming calls to assist guest needs with reservations including modifications and cancellations
* Offer recommendations which will maximize revenue and guest stay satisfaction
* Maintain a high level of professionalism when speaking with customers
* Requires the ability to work in a high call-volume environment
* Must be available to work one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
* Must be able to attend the Full-Time training class
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills (English)
* Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries or problems
* Excellent phone etiquette skills
* Intermediate experience working with basic computer programs (MS Office, Outlook, etc)
* Must be able to become proficient on Omni Hotel s reservation system
* Must have a working PC with LCD monitor or laptop (minimum technical specifications apply)
* Must have high speed internet access with 10 Mbps minimum speed
* Must be able to attend onsite training
* Must have a private work space preferably with a door that separates the work area from the rest of the house
* Prior Call Center experience a plus
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
PC/Laptop Hardware and OS (Apple not supported at this time): (*May be subject to change at a later date)
* 64 bit Windows 7 or newer version
* Dual Core CPU
* 4GB Ram
* 50GB Hard Drive free disk
* 1 NIC (Ethernet)
* USB Connection
* Up to date anti-virus software
* Power Surge Protector
* Logitech USB Headset Mono H650e (can be purchased on amazon)
Other Items Needed:
* Internet with 25mb download and 7mb upload
* Full screenshot of speedtest.net of completed speed test
* Copy of Internet Service Provider bill documenting internet speed
* Ergonomically approved desk chair and desk work surface
* Smoke Detector
* Fire extinguisher 2.5lbs or more
* Daily administrative tools such as pens, scratch paper, tissues, etc
* Photos of work station showing proximity to internet connectivity (must be in the same room)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..