Rooms Controller at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted Date 2 days ago(6/12/2018 7:35 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
The main purpose of the Rooms Controller is to coordinate and organize the hotel s guest room inventory. The Rooms Controller will act as a liaison between the Housekeeping, Front Office, and Reservations department regarding the status and distribution of all guest rooms.
* To be thoroughly knowledgeable of all room types.
* To have a thorough understanding of hotel occupancy trends.
* To be familiar with the Housekeeping department s policies and procedures.
* To be familiar with the Front Office department s policies and procedures.
* To be familiar with the Reservations department s policies and procedures.
* To have extensive knowledge with all technical equipment related to the Front Office, Housekeeping, aaaaand Reservations departments.
* To be familiar with all hotel facilities.
* To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments.
* To be familiar with guest scenarios.
* To be familiar with general organization set-up.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays .
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-