Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, Texas
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 4:20 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you ll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown s commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company s highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To ensure that all invoices incurred by the hotel are paid on a timely basis and all policies and procedures are followed.
* Ensure that the processing of all invoices is completed properly.
* Process checks for payment of all invoices as necessary.
* Process checks manually in an emergency situation.
* Maintain complete and accurate files in order to handle vendor inquiries.
* Reconcile vendor statements and solve any discrepancies.
* Coordinate and analyze general ledger with controller.
* Previous hotel experience strongly preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Candidate must have excellent time management skills, the ability to work with both internal and external customers and a keen eye for detail.
* Must be computer oriented and able to meet deadlines and adhere to company policies..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-