Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted Date 11 hours ago(6/13/2018 8:44 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
To ensure all prep items are prepared and stored to specifications. Help with the preparation of cold food items.
* Prepare all items on prep list following standard procedure or otherwise told by supervisor.
* Maintain high quality at all times. Inspect all food products for quality when working on prep list and service line.
* Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
* Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards, per check from servers.
* Date all food containers and rotate as per Omni hotel standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
* Cooperate with other cooks to prepare events or special requirements on meals.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* 1 year minimum work related experience is required.
* Work related education is preferred but not required.
* Position requires bending, continuous standing, pushing, pulling carrying & lifting up to 70 lbs
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.