Seasonal Pool Server at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Locations US-LA-New Orleans
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 3:18 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
The candidate must have knowledge of various mixed drinks, handling all cash and credit card transactions as well as providing excellent customer service in multiple outlets. The candidate must be willing to work in different bar areas as needed to take drink and food orders. The candidate must be able to provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar and pool throughout the shift
* Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
* Continually check back with guests
* Keep all supplies stocked
* Clean, clear and reset service areas
* Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
* Complete all duties as assigned by manager
* Assist bartender when needed
* Ensure tables are set up properly
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Familiarity with food and drink menus
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
* Must have current Louisiana Vendor's Permit
* Must be willing to work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..