Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 3:51 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Scheduled to open early 2018, the luxurious Omni property will be a full-service hotel and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use community adjacent to SunTrust Park, future home of the Atlanta Braves. The Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta will feature 16 floors, approximately 264 guest rooms including 28 suites, over 12,000 square feet of meeting space, an elevated pool deck and bar overlooking the ballpark, and a signature restaurant.
Located on the 60-acre mixed-use development site, at the northwest intersection of I-75 and I-285 at Cobb Parkway, the new community will redefine the traditional model of live, work, play into a play, work, stay destination. The community will also feature residences and premier office space, an entertainment venue, retail and a variety of dining options.
The Barback will assist the Lobby Bar and Pool Bar bartender's in maintaining bar cleanliness, setup and stock.
* Assist in bar setup and opening.
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Assist in closing Bar.
* Stocking the bar stations to par.
* Assist the bartenders and cocktail servers with the service
* Maintain clean glassware as needed
* Maintain a par level of liquor bottles.
* Help with the requisition
* Become completely familiar with the liquors, and beers sold in the bar.
* Greet all guest promptly and courteously.
* Ability to focus attention on bartenders and servers needs, remaining calm and courteous.
* Think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration, and make concise decisions.
* Ability to perform the job function with minimal supervision.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
* Must have an open and flexibile schedule with the ability to work AM and PM shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
* Previous experience as a barback, preferred.
* Must have current Cobb County Alcohol Permit.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..