Valet Attendant at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Locations US-LA-New Orleans
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 3:20 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
To park and return guests vehicles promptly, courteously and safely.
* Complete parking garage forms.
* Park guest s vehicles.
* Retrieve guest s vehicles.
* Assist guests with luggage when necessary
* Urgently assists Door Person in greeting our guests with undivided attention and to open all doors whenever possible.
* Valid driver s license
* Excellent driving record
* Ability to drive vehicles with automatic and with manual transmission
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to understand and speak basic English in order to communicate with guests and co-workers
* Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time, walk quickly and run
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, snow, wind, and heat
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..