Assistant Front Office Manager at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
Locations US-CA-San Francisco
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 10:53 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums, world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks), music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates alike.
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be everything you have been looking for.
This position will assist in managing the Front Office operations, ensuring all systems, standards and controls are maintained. Will possess strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills and be able to inspire superior service from associates. Will have the passion and drive to roll up his or her sleeves on a daily basis ensuring we provide a luxury product and experience for all our guests.
* Handle all training with associates to ensure Omni Standards.
* Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
* Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
* Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
* Complete weekly supply inventories to ensure adequate pars of such.
* Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
* Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
* Prepare group information sheets.
* Complete check-out with balance report.
* Complete credit check daily.
* Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
* Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel.
* Work closely with the Loyalty Ambassador to ensure all select guests are being tracked and serviced.
* Previous luxury hotel experience is required
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
* Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed
* Four year college degree, preferably in the hospitality industry
* Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
END OF JOB DESCRIPTION