Stewarding Supervisor at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 9:28 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished d cor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
The Stewarding Supervisor role is to supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
* Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
* Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
* Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
* Resolves associate issues
* Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures
* Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor
* Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
* Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
* Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
* Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Meet minimum requirements of Motor Vehicle Records.
* Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
* Must be able to work under stressful situations. .
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-