Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 9:27 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished d cor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
TheBarback will assist the banquet bartender's in maintaining bar cleanliness, setup and stock.
* Assist in bar setup and opening.
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Assist in closing Bar.
* Stocking the bar stations to par.
* Assist the bartenders and cocktail servers with the service
* Maintain clean glassware as needed
* Maintain a par level of liquor bottles.
* Help with the requisition
* Become completely familiar with the liquors, and beers sold in the bar.
* Greet all guest promptly and courteously.
* Ability to focus attention on bartenders and servers needs, remaining calm and courteous.
* Think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration, and make concise decisions.
* Ability to perform the job function with minimal supervision.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
* Must have an open and flexibile schedule with the ability to work AM and PM shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
* Previous experience as a barback, preferred.
* Must have current Cobb County Alcohol Permit..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-