Valet Cashier (Part Time) at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Los Angeles, California
Locations US-CA-Los Angeles
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 1:47 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown s cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure accurate billing for guest vehicles and provide a positive experience to all guests. The Valet Cashier will handle all cash and credit card transactions for guests paying for parking.
* Perform all cashiering duties.
* Complete parking garage forms.
* Post parking charges to Opera.
* Control guest keys.
* Collect checks for contract parking.
* Create and maintain inventory control.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Previous cash handling experience required.
* Previous customer service experience required, in hospitality strongly preferred.
* Must be able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have flexible availability, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-