Guest Room Attendant Part Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 9:23 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Located in the center of Richmond s financial district and overlooking the James River, The Omni Richmond welcomes its guests with a taste Southern Hospitality. The Omni Richmond is the premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Steps away you will find wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Come be a part of an amazing team where we inspire and reward our associates! Every other Friday the Management Team hosts an Associate Appreciation event to show their appreciation for their associates and give them a much deserved break from the work day. The Omni Richmond prides itself on having a bi-annual management training class where current associates participate in a 6 month program to prepare them for advancing their careers.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
* Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surfaces or guestroom by using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes and/or cleaning agents.
* Make beds
* Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves of guestroom.
* Remove trash from guestroom.
* Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guestroom and bathroom following established standards.
* Works two to three shifts per week. Weekend availability is a requirement of the positoin.
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
* Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
* Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred, but willing to train..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-