Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted Date 11 hours ago(6/13/2018 8:44 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
To ensure all food is served according to specifications, and work in conjunction with all line cooks.
* Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Be knowledgeable of all stations in the restaurant.
* Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
* Communicate with all line cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed in specified work stations.
* Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
* Keep back and prep area clean as you work.
* Min 2 yrs experience, preferably in fine dining steakhouse.
* Must have current Nueces County Food Handler permit.
* Able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Knife skills, presentation skills and culinary/sanitation knowledge.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..