Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 9:24 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
* Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
* Control high volume outside of restaurant
* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
* Assist servers when needed
* Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Prior host experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be familiar with Open Table
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable).
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-